twitter




Tuesday, May 25, 2010

My teeth are falling apart..?

Well not literally, but they are quite weak and very prone to cavities. I have been to the dentists today to have a cap fitted, and I am fed up of having to arrange my life around dental appointments. (plus im in quite a bit of pain right now). Any food I can eat to help strengthen my teeth or food I should 100% avoid, or any toothpaste reccomendations would be gratefully accepted. Many thanks!
Answer:
Calcium and vitamin c. If u drink acidy drinks, soda, etc., use a straw. Limit sticky candy. After eating, rinse with water.
y r u
Best to ask your dentist.
Well, unfortunately, you cannot repair damaged teeth. I use crest, and my first son never had a cavity in 28 years. My other did though, because he ate more candy. Keep away from sugars, and put up with the dentist. When it's over, you should be all good. Make sure you get plenty of calcium and water. They are both essential for teeth.
You can buy fluoride gels. I think that's supposed to cause your teeth to calcify and get stronger. You get fluoride in your tap water, but the gel might help add to it. Also never go to bed without brushing your teeth first. Good luck!
CALCIUM! Thats what you need. You need a great toothpaste I reccommend Colgate Total, or Crest Pro Helath, some Listerine mouth wash, and floss. Avoid candy and other sweets unless you can brush your teeth right after. You NEED to see a dentist twice a year or your teeth will be really messed up! Did you ask your dentist what could possibly be wrong? Brush, floss your teeth 2 to 3 times a day. In your case I reccomend 3 to 4 times a day. If you ever toothaches use Orajel its at walmart and drugstores.
I am surprised that since you just visited the dentist- this question did not come up to her/him - as the professional, the dentist or hygienst would be the best person to discuss your situation. Afterall, they have the xrays and know the details that we can only guess at. I know from my own dental history that gums can be a very detrimental issue for unhealthy teeth. Gum disease will weaken the teeth tremendously. If I were you, I'd ask the professionals. I could easily recommend milk for vitamin D, but you might be allergic to milk, so don't put your trust in the Yahoo community. Seek your dentists' advice.
avoid whittening toothpastes they break down enamal
You should definitely ask your dentist about this as soon as possible ! This is serious...you better call right away to be on the safe side.
go see your dentist

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net