twitter




Tuesday, May 25, 2010

My wisdom teeth are coming in. Any suggestions? They seem to be coming in mighty slow.?

What do I do about.. pain? teeth care? They are coming in awfully slowly.
Answer:
Get those suckers pulled out.It will only get worse!
This may not be the best medical answer, but when mine were coming in, the best thing I could do was smoke and drink. Seriously. When I finaly got mine pulled, they told me not to smoke or drink alcahol for 24 hours. It does something to your blood pressure. What ever it is, it sure makes it feel good before they pull it. Afterwards, they tell you not to because it keeps the blood from clotting, and you will just keep bleeding.
Yea, they are gonna take FOREVER to fully come in. Sometimes they get impacted and never fully come thru. Some poeple suggest saving yourself the trouble and getting them removed. It can be pretty painful. Make sure you keep the area (the gums) clean as it can get infected and hurt worse. Brush after ever meal if possible. if your gums are bothering you really bad you can take an asprin. if that doesnt help, I've actually crushed an asprin and put it directly on my gums and it took the soreness out. Wierd huh?I'm 23 still have mine and they dont give me any problems. My dentist gave me the option of getting them removed...I declined, lol.
my wisdom teeth came in very slow,took 5 years to come in.
I am no doctor but you don't have to worry, they do only come very slow and painful if i might add

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net