twitter




Tuesday, May 25, 2010

My wisdom teeth were removed 1 week ago?

i had surgery on 4 of my wisdom teeth the top were erupted the bottom were partially impacted...everything went fine except now i have a burning sensation on the right part of my tounge.i cant taste anything w/ that part it feels partially numb.they said to wait a couple months.?
Answer:
I would see your dentist, just to be sure, especially if that's something that's just now happened since the procedure. I had my wisdom teeth out and didn't contact my dentist when I had a problem because I didn't think it was a big deal, and it turned out being a big deal--but it could have been a much smaller deal had I called my dentist sooner! So I always say, better be safe than sorry.
Don't worry, just wait for a while more. Mine took about two weeks to recover and then I could eat like normal again. If it becomes really unbearable, then go check with your dentist again. Good luck!
go back to your dentist
Will you call your dentist's office already? You may have an infection.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net