twitter




Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Name six ways by which accidents to teeth can happen?


Answer:
falling, biting ,grinding in your sleep, car accident, in sports, bumping, chewing too hard
falling down the stairs
bite a bone by accident(teeth breaks into half:))
accidentally get whacked by your sister
acidentally bite your fork or chopsticks or whatever
don't know what else
I worked ER for 11 years. I'll list the ways I saw .Fell out of pickup going 60 mph.
Hit in face by jet ski.
Punched in face by drunk.
Motorcycle wreck
Skateboarding accident.
Bicycle accident
Fell off roof.
Hit in face with rock.
Here are some ways I have witnessed or been injured in teeth.1. Walking up to someone holding a bat just as they decide to practice swing and don't know you are right behind them.(happened to my son)
2. Drinking too much and passing out and smacking your teeth off the porcelain sink. (happened to me)
3. Saying the wrong thing to someone with a bad temper. (this is probably one of the leading causes of tooth injury ROFL)
4. Biting into something you expect to be soft and finding something very hard in it. (this happened to me and I split a tooth right in two)
5. Falling face first over bicycle handlebars. (witnessed)
6. Car accident with no seat belt and two front teeth get shoved almost completely back up into your gums. (happened to my little brother when he was four (back when people rarely wore seat belts)
My son threw an empty plastic 2 l coke bottle at a friend - it caught him in the mouth and broke his two front teeth.
When I was 18 I was playing basketball and set a pick on a kid, he got around me and in the motion of his running his elbow came underneath my chin while I was about to call for the ball(pick and roll) so my mouth was open, his elbow popped my mouth closed and my teeth slammed together, it sounded like a gunshot.
Lets see.... Falling down and %26quot;biting%26quot; the floor. Some one hiting you in the teeth. Biting down on something hard and chipping a tooth. Losing a filling. An object thrown at you and hits you in the mouth. Getting your braces caught in braces.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net