twitter




Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Need some help! Any Splint wearers?

I just got my new splint yesterday cause I clinch my teeth and after wearing it one night, I woke up and my teeth were killing me in the front. The splint was pushing them together. Ouch! So I went to the orthodontist yesterday morning to get it adjusted and then again yesterday afternoon for another adjustment. They said they do not want to adjust it anymore cause then it will become loose and I would be back in the office 4 months from now getting another one made. So I wore it last night and my teeth felt better this morning but the two top front teeth were sore alittle. Do I just need to keep wearing it and get used to it?? Or, do I need to go back and have them adjust it. I do not want to wear something that will overall hurt my teeth. I got the splint to help my teeth. Any Splint wearers out there. did you have the same problem? What do you do?
Answer:
Keep wearing it. It the soreness doesn't resolve, maybe a different type of splint can be made.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net