twitter




Sunday, October 25, 2009

Morning Breath?

I brush twice daily, use mouthwash, and occasionally floss. I still experience really bad Morning Breath! I'm going to a sleep over and I need to get rid of it. How would I go about doing so?
Answer:
i'd take mints if i were you.
ew i dont know my breath is always fresh morning or night!
hmmm... the bad breath occours because of a dry throat.
Usually the saliva keeps down the bacteria, but during the night (open mouth) the salvia dries and the bacteria causing the bad breath can spread out.
So the best thing you could do is having something to drink near the bed and maybe trying to sleep with your mouth shut tight...
And I suppose you already thought of brushing the tongue as thats the place where most bacteria are found.
I dont knowask someone elsee
and im bored
i brush tooobut it still smells
try brushin for 10 min
the smell will only last an hour
most likely
goood luk
bring mints, Maybe it's what you eat.
There's a great breath control system called %26quot;Breath RX%26quot; which are sold in many drugstores or on their website:
http://www.breathrx.com/home.php...
At least get a tongue scraper (you'd be amazed the stuff yoou'll scrape off with one) and their rinse or spray. You'll be hooked!
I think you are probably a mouth breather too. Invader's right. The decrease in saliva raises the pH in your mouth (making it more acidic) and being a mouth breather just amplifies it. Mouthwashes can be very drying so don't rinse before bed. Water during the night would be great. If you are a mouth breather it'll be hard to stop. Probably have some allergies, or nasal blockage that's causing it. I'd be willing to bet you may snore too!
If it makes you feel any better most of us have morning breath.
Run to the bathroom and brush your teeth when you wake up, don't breath on anybody on the way!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net