twitter




Saturday, October 31, 2009

My right molar knocked out and the back of my front right tooth feels chipped what should i expect to fix this


Answer:
If you have that much wrong there is no telling what the general condition of your mouth is. Step one - go see the dentist and they will write up a proposed treatment plan so you can see what's involved and make an informed decision about your treatment. At the very least, a crown and a composite filling, but it could be much more.
Hi there! I just wanted to let you know that I am a mommy of 2 boys, and I work for a company named AmeriPlan. We offer dental discount plans where you can save up to 80% off dental work, including cosmetic dentistry. Coverage for an individual is just $11.95 per month, and you will save a ton! Included free with the dental coverage is also chiropractic, vision and prescription coverage as well. There is no waiting period, and you can get work done on your teeth the same day you enroll. If you are interested, you can sign up at www.everyonebenefits.com/stacy... I just wanted to let you know...Thanks ,Stacy Prince

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net