twitter




Sunday, October 25, 2009

My braces are going to be $ 2140 us dollars is that allot for regular metal ??


Answer:
mine were $5000 us dollars and after i got them off my retainers were $500 us dollars.
Mine were 5000 us dollars.
no thats expensive my brother got his cheaper
the labor is what costs the most
actually, that's pretty good. my brothers were $3500 us dollars; and I have heard that they go up as much as $5000 us dollars.
No that is actually pretty good. Mine were $3500, for regular metal braces, not hidden or anything.
The metal has nothing to do with it. You're paying for the expertise neccessary to craft them and apply them to your particular tooth arrangement, not the 2 ounces of stainless steel.
my friendswas 1250.26
Mine are 2660, 22 month treatment, retainers, 6 months of retainer treatment
That is about half of what ortho costs where I am at.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net