twitter




Sunday, October 25, 2009

My bottom gum is sore and has been for about a week. Is this a sign I need a root canal?


Answer:
If you needed a root canal, you'd be in PAIN. Everyone I've ever known who needed one (including myself) went through agonizing toothaches before visiting the dentist.Good luck! :)
Hi there! I just wanted to let you know that I am a mommy of 2 boys, and I work for a company named AmeriPlan. We offer dental discount plans where you can save up to 80% off dental work, including cosmetic dentistry and Root Canal!! Coverage for an individual is just $11.95 per month, and you will save a ton! Included free with the dental coverage is also chiropractic, vision and prescription coverage as well. There is no waiting period, and you can get work done on your teeth the same day you enroll. (they will email you your memebership ID) Your regular card will come in the mail in about a week or so.. If you are interested, you can enroll online at www.everyonebenefits.com/stacy... I just wanted to let you know...Thanks ,Stacy Prince

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net