twitter




Saturday, October 31, 2009

My son lost a "ROTTING" tooth, he is 5 yrs old...i don't see a new tooth incoming. Will one grow in normally?

I'M NOT SURE IF IT WAS ROTTING BUT IT FIRST TURNED GREY.
Answer:
the tooth turned gray because it lost its blood supply and was dying off...my daughter who will be 5 next week fell and broke part of a tooth 3 years ago and 4 weeks ago it turned gray and she had to have it pulled...her dentist and oral surgeon said there would be no problem with the permanent tooth coming in...did it fall out on it's own,if so you should take him to the dentist and have them look at him and even do an x-ray to check the permanent tooth.the new tooth might not come in for a year or so,at least that is what we were told but then it might come in tomorrow...we just don't know
to the first responder why would cps come after the mom...
You are being selfish. Take him to the dentist and pray that Children's Services doesn't get you.
And what does the dentist say??? Why would we be able to answer that?
It might have been tooth decay or something.But still. See the dentist. My friend Jenna had a calcium (or something, I dont remember what it is called) with her tooth. It wasnt the cleanest tooth that she lost, but after 2 years, the tooth never grew in. She had to move something in her tooth. It might take a while though. Maybe it was a little to early for him to lose it.Awkward?Hope I helped:)
Wow, you really need to take him to a dentist. He should have gone when his tooth first turned grey. I don't think that means that it is rotting, just dead.
See a dentist. They can feel for it or take xrays to see what's going on.
That is completly normal and a nice new tooth with come in perfectly. I know this because when I was about umm... 6 or 7 years old the dentist took the nerve out of one of my teeth it turned grey a year later and I just lost it. The tooth seems to be coming in fine. A bit crocked but that is not because of the greyness just how my teeth are. Your son should be fine. If you have any concerns you can always call a dentist or the dental association in your state.

1 comment:

  1. Very nice post and really nice costume layout. Was this one of the preset layouts that you could play around with or did you make your own somehow? I'm curious since I'm trying to improve my layout from looking plain.

    ReplyDelete

 
vc .net