twitter




Saturday, October 31, 2009

My gums have dropped inbetween my front two teeth?

well,it started 2 days ago at the orthodontist, i got my braces tightened,and then i went and flossed,but when i did,the floss when almost all the way up the tooth, now i look in the mirror,and my gums inbetween my front two teeth has dropped a whole bunch,what should i do?!?
Answer:
I think this is because when you have braces, they are actually moving the tooth from it's home and moving it, naturally the gums are going to have to move out of the way, so for awhile they may seem loose. That's why you have to make sure to keep all the nasty bacteria out of there.
I have braces and I bought a water pik, absolutely love it, I bought one you can adjust the hardness level.
It gets where floss can't always get, and washes out your gums, it's supposed to promote healthy gums.
I would mention it to your dentist, but in the meantime, take extra care of your gums, and get a waterpik.
Call your dentist.
Don't worry. The dentist will tell you all about periodontal disease.
go to the dentist x
see your dentist

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net