twitter




Sunday, October 25, 2009

Mouth not numbing all the way at dentist?

8 years ago I had my wisdom teeth removed, 2 by pulling and 2 by being cut in half, ever since then it seems the numbing never takes 100% for simple procedures like a filling. Today I had 3 teeth pulled and I could feel some pain basically on the gums when they were using the tools to get the tooth extracted. The tooth itself didnt hurt just the surrounding tissue (gums) as they were poking and prodding. It wasnt so painful to make me want to cry but it was uncomfortable. From 1 to 10 I would say 4. Is this normal or do I have some type of nerve damage or what?
Answer:
LUVNUTTY,
THERE OFTEN TIMES IS PRESSURE WHICH CANNOT BE TAKEN AWAY WITH ANESTHETICS. THIS WAS PROBABLY THE DISCOMFORT YOU FELT DURING THE EXTRACTIONS.
why don't you go ask the nut who works at my dentist bridgett, she can give you the jerk who does this software carl and all the other bitches that she knows. yes i hate her. i don't know what i did to that ***** but i hope i never see them again.
This is normal. Lidocaine does not affect everyone the same while some individuals require more to suppress pain. Sometimes if you are on other prescription medications or use recreational drugs, it can cause lidocaine to be less effective.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net