twitter




Saturday, October 31, 2009

My canines, top and bottom, are longer and sharper than many people I know. Is there a reason for this?

Is this genetic, a fluke, a mutation, or am I just overblowing things? I don't like it, every time I bite my lip or something I draw blood. Please help, please take me seriously!
Answer:
lol, I have the same problem, I'm even a dental assistant and I had to ask why, they're guide teeth, nothing genetically mutating or anything, these teeth are kind of like a barrier against your other teeth to keep from attrition (wearing away) you can get them ground down, but he won't do it too much if he's a good dentist. You need those things haha
i think its because god wanted you to suck peoples blood...lol
your a vampire. just kidding. the dentist can most likely smooth the tooth down for u. i had vampire teeth as well. go to the dentist and let him or her know your concerns.almost forgot. this can usually b done without having anesthetic.
A lot of ppl have canines that are sharper. If it's causing discomfort, your dentist can %26quot;shave%26quot; them down. Don't do it urself u can damage ur tooth.
Avoid sunshine. Avoid garlic. Avoid crosses. Especially be aware of stakes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net