twitter




Saturday, October 31, 2009

My dentist uses a Black and Decker to drill my teeth.....?

should I trust him with future work on my teeth?
Answer:
What does he use for polishing, a sander?
Are you freakin serious! OMG
yes you should he knows what he's doing!
Don't trust Black and Decker.
Change dentists.
Yes...black and decker are prone to breaking down after about 10 uses.so he'll get cheesed off and use a hilti or dewalt...much more suitable for the job.
That's nothing - my dentist needed to remove one of my wisdom teeth - he used a claw hammer and chisel to knock it out - when that only partially worked - he got a 12%26quot; screwdriver out and levered the tooth out
Probably picked it up cheap from Argos.
Slack and Decker more like.
blimey you must have a big mouth lol whats he fill it with sand and cement
I hope your not serious, if you are report him
You really should think about changing your dentist.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net