twitter




Sunday, October 25, 2009

Mouth/ Cheek Problem !?

I've had this problem for a long long time. I always bite on my lip and inside of my cheek. I started long time ago and now i cant stop. if i dont bite on it or chew on it for 2 days it all clears up and its normal but i cant stop doing it for good. Anyone know what i can do ?
Answer:
just stop. you will have much more serious problems if you don't. your cheecks will stay swollen and get in the vway of your bite.
Sounds like you have the answer and not the motivation.
I've done this for years, off and on, and I attribute it to my stress level and whats going on in my life. It becomes a severe habit after a while. My dentist ALWAYS checks me for %26quot;mouth diseases%26quot; and has yet to find one. I sometimes bite/chew so much that it can get painful. If I consciously %26quot;forbid%26quot; myself to do it I can heal in a couple of days. But, I find myself subconsciously doing it when I am working or driving (etc.) and I can't %26quot;cure myself either. I do know there are many people with this oral addiction but I don't know the cure or reason. I just wanted to write to let you know you are not alone. Can't wait to see more answers in follow-up!
instead of biting ur lip or inside of ur cheek, try to chew some chewy candy or gum

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net