twitter




Saturday, October 31, 2009

My son is in dental school. I pay $50,000/yr for his tuation fees. how do i get best out of it?

What income bracket should i be, to get most break in tax.
Answer:
I think you should ask this question in the %26quot;Business and Finance%26quot; section under %26quot;Taxes%26quot; for the best chance on getting an answer.I do not think there are any tax breaks for paying someone else's tuition, but I'm not an accountant.Maybe you can get a home equity loan to pay the tuition and then deduct the interest on the loan, since it's home equity. This might make sense, even if you have enough savings to pay outright. Or it might not...
...let him pay his own tuition and fees.thats what loans are for. Most dental students are on their own. Sorry if it didn't really answer your question though.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net