twitter




Saturday, October 31, 2009

My gums and teeth on the lower rightside appeared to have all shifted inside. so the areaofmytonge is smaller

this is scaring me because how far inside will this go? will eventualyl my right side of my face cave in? i don't understand why this is happening.
Answer:
I think it's due to the global warming...With the shifting of the earth's crust starting to happen more and more I find that this gum tonge problem you seem to be having is becoming more and more commonhttp://globaltongeproblem.com
Go see a dentist or orthodontist... get braces maybe?
Sounds like you might be needing braces to correct the shifting and to prevent any further shifting. Go see an Orthodontist for a consultation.Most Orthodontists dont charge for consultations. Good luck...your face WONT cave in ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net