twitter




Saturday, October 31, 2009

My chick swallows every 4 d. for no reason. I went to the dentist and ear-nose doc and got ntg. any idea?

PLZ INFORM ME IF YOU KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT IT BECAUSE I DON T KNOW WHAT EXAMS SHOULD I DO. SHOULD I HAVE A MAGNETIC OF MY HEAD?
THE STRANGE THING IS THAT IT STANDS FOR OVER A MONTH NOW AND NOBODY CAN TELL ME WHAT IT IS!
IT BIGINS FROM THE RIGHT OF MY NOSE AND EXTENDS AT THE SECOND DAY THROUGH THE WHOLE RIGHT HALF OF MY FACE. PLS ANSWER!
THANK YOU IN ADVANCE
Answer:
Think your chick swells up every four days or on every 4th day(some thing like this).I am not a doctor, you have seen the dentist and the doctor.%26quot;SHOULD I HAVE A MAGNETIC OF MY HEAD%26quot;? You wrote.
If you mean MRI then get it done. But in the mean time try this, buy some B6 vitamin tablets 100 miligram (bottle of 100 tablets), take 3 per day for 4 days, morning after noon and evening.Take 2 per day for next 4 days morning and evening.Take one every day to finish the bottle.See if the swelling goes away and stays away.Hope it works.You can still get MRI done, some times swelling covers up the problem and problem is difficult to find, once the swelling does down then it is easy to find the problem.
I have no idea what you are talking about?Your %26quot;chick%26quot;? Every %26quot;4d.%26quot;? Is it you or someone else? BEGINS from the right of your nose and %26quot;extends at the second day%26quot;? What?Repost and make this clearer
sounds like you have a major sinus problem try a steambath to encourage drainage,

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net