twitter




Sunday, October 25, 2009

My 19 month old grandaughter has a patch of deep white on her front tooth?

what could it be ? she has most of her teeth i only noticed it last night
Answer:
I have the same thing, and I'm 21! I've had marks on two of my teeth for my whole life. My dentist says it's from having a fever when my teeth were coming in, or it could be from the medication they gave me for the fever.
this comes from her having had a fever in the pass.
Its a genetic thing..allot of people have it...but just to make sure you need to take her to the dentist!
she will regrow her front teeth soon so no worries
something to do with flouride
she is not getting enough calcium.
its probably due to her having a knock whilst her teeth were still in her gums ,it could also be genetic ,either way its there to stay until she gets her second teeth at 5
Calcium deposit. Call the dentist, and see what he says.
i think that is what they call enamel molting which is a defect in the formation of the enamel ...it is normal and there is nothing to worry about...
It's strange... I have this on one of my front teeth.. but I'm 18, so have no spares to grow..! hehe. It's something to do with the enamel...(or calcium deposit.. don't remember) but if she's had a knock, it may be that.. I remember when I was younger, but had my adult teeth, I stupidly ran into a brick wall... (haha... not!) and looking back, it might have been this that gave me the white patch!
its just one of those things. but a visit to the dentist may shed some light on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net